ABOUT THE JOYFUL BUNNY STUFFED TOY PATTERN AND TUTORIAL PDF
❤ Easy and fun to make sewing patterns appropriate for beginners
❤ Great way to use any colorful scrap fabric that was kept from other projects.
❤ Full-size pattern template in 2 sizes!
❤ Very detailed step-by-step instructions with lots of pictures on 11 pages
❤ Measures in inches & centimeters
❤ Used embroidery stitches explained with diagrams
❤ Tips & tricks for sewing toys
Bunny plush finished size (approximately)
- Smaller: approximately 33 cm x 21 cm / 13 in x 8 1/2 in
- Bigger: approximately 50 cm x 32 cm / 19 1/2 in x 13 in
Materials needed for making this cute bunny plush animal
- This is a perfect project to use all your colorful scrap fabric pieces from other projects.
- For the body, I recommend something soft like fleece, flannel, or fine-knitted fabric.
- For all other parts you can use whatever you have, if the toy will be for a child I recommend you select fabrics that wash easily like cotton fabrics.
- Wool yarn for the tail
- Wool felt for the snout, cheeks, and heart
- Embroidery threads for eyes, mouth, and heart
- Toy or pillow stuffing
You will also need a sewing machine, pins, hand needles, scissors, a tailor’s chalk (or erasable fabric marker), a printer, and regular printing paper.
I wish you lots of fun making this cute, colorful bunny stuffed toy, kids will adore.
THIS IS A DIGITAL ITEM! NO POST OFFICE IS INVOLVED! INSTANT PDF DOWNLOAD!
PLEASE NOTE: Purchasing this pattern gives you the right to craft and sell items made from it, online or at craft fairs. However, mass production, resale, and distribution of pattern pieces and instructions are prohibited.
Please, give credit to Sew Toy Design as the original designer and add a link to my shop in any written description. Thank you.
There are no reviews yet.