This page contains information about:
- The digital product
- Payment options and Prices/Currency used on this site.
- Physical Address.
- Returns Policy.
- COMMERCIAL USE: Can you sell toys sewn using the SewToy Patterns?
- Selling the toys to raise funds for Charity.
- EDUCATIONAL USE: Including classes and workshops in fabric shops, sewing-related businesses, and educational institutions.
1. All SewToy sewing patterns are digital items with instant download. You will receive an e-mail with a link to download the files once payment is confirmed.
2. Payment options and Prices/Currency used
Payment options include:
- Credit Card through PayPal’s secure payment gateway.
- PayPal account.
The website is programmed to display prices in Australian dollars (AUD$) if you are in Australia, in United States dollars (US$) if you are in the USA, in Euros (€) if you are in the EU, and in Pound Sterling (£). If you are located anywhere else in the world, prices will automatically be displayed in United States dollars (US$). You can see which currency is being displayed by the currency symbols. To find out what an item costs in other currencies you would need to use a currency converter.
3. Physical Address
Maja Lapajne s.p.
- Returns Policy
Unfortunately due to the nature of instant digital file delivery (My PDF files are sent out automatically once payment is received) sales of PDF Patterns are final and non-refundable. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order, and we will find the solution.
Link to online dispute resolution: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=EN
4. COMMERCIAL USE: Can you sell toys you sew using the SewToy Patterns?
If you want to sell the toys you sew using the SewToy sewing patterns, I am happy for you to do this if you make them yourself from start to finish, and in limited numbers. I believe that, whether you sew them by hand or sewing machine, you’d hardly be able to call this mass-producing the toys! So you have my full permission to make the toys yourself, and sell them in limited numbers. All I would ask is that the toy is labeled or tagged with the following – ‘Made from a www.sewtoy.com pattern’, and if you are selling the toys online – EACH online listing MUST state that the toy is made from a SewToy Pattern. It is unacceptable to mass-produce the toys or to reproduce the patterns.
5. Can you sell the toys you sew to raise money for CHARITY?
Any sale of items sewn using the SewToy Patterns is COMMERCIAL USE – (see above). If you want to sell a few toys for a charity, once again, I feel that, whether you sew them yourself, by hand or sewing machine, you’d hardly be able to call this mass-producing the toys! So it is perfectly acceptable to make or sell the toys in limited numbers for charitable purposes. Once again, I would ask is that the toy is labeled or tagged ‘Made from a www.sewtoy.com pattern’.
6. EDUCATIONAL USE: Including classes and workshops in fabric shops, sewing-related businesses, and educational institutions.
EACH student is required to have their own, legitimate pattern when a SewToy pattern is being used for a class or workshop. An original, legitimate pattern could be either in the form of
- EACH student purchasing their own PDF Pattern from the SewToy website or
- EACH student receiving a legitimate printed pattern the cost of which may be either included into the cost of their class (paid for by the teacher/instructor) or paid for separately by EACH student.
It is unacceptable to reproduce the SewToy patterns in any way. It is illegal to make photocopies or duplicates of the printed patterns. It is also illegal to make additional print-outs of a PDF pattern.
If you have any other queries, please contact us.