ANIMALS SEWING PATTERN BUNDLE FOR BEGINNERS: TEDDY BEAR, FOX & BUNNY
Cute Animal Sewing Patterns Bundle – The Teddy Bear, Fox & Bunny
Animal sewing patterns bundle includes my three musketeers: 🐻 Oliver, the teddy bear, 🦊 Lily, the fox, and 🐰 Isabella, the bunny.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Do I have my favorite one? No! That is like asking mum if she has a favorite child! I love them all equally, but each has the key to the different peace of my heart and has its superpower. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🐻 Oliver, the teddy bear was a birthday gift for my younger son, who still sleeps with him today! What a joy it is to see them sleeping together. What is this teddy bear secret power? He can turn into a pillow in a second, so nobody will know that their human, not so little friend, still loves to cuddle.⠀⠀
🦊 Lily, the fox, was created with the help of magical children’s eyes of a very talented young lady, my 7. years old niece. We had an amazing time sewing together. My niece adores her new best friend and sleeps with it every night. And I know your little ones will love Lily too because my niece sprinkled magic dust over her, magic dust only children have.
🐰 Isabella, the cute, little, cuddly, bunny will make a very gentle, peaceful, loving companion with millions of hugs to share with their human best friend. She was the one that brought my creative mojo back, my joy for creating and I am deeply thankful to her for that.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Three musketeers, three best friends, three pieces of my heart. Which one is your favorite? Which cute plushie friend speaks to your heart? Is it hard to choose? It is ok to invite all of them into your life – they truly belong together.
All three sewing patterns come with detailed step-by-step photo tutorials with beginner sewers in mind.
91 in stock
ANIMAL SEWING PATTERNS – PDF SEWING PATTERN & TUTORIAL FOR THE CUTE TEDDY BEAR, FOY, AND BUNNY
- animal sewing patterns bundle includes PDF tutorials & patterns for the teddy bear, fox, and bunny
- these are all cute & easy sewing projects for beginners that little boys and girls will be happy to make the new best friend with
- instant download PDFs
- Step by step photo instructions with easy to follow written instructions (measures in centimeters & inches)
- Full-size printable pattern template
- All hand stitches explained with step-by-step photo tutorial
- Tips & tricks for toy sewing and embroidery making
✂ Finished sizes (approximately)
- Oliver, the teddy bear: 13.5 in x 17.5 in (34 cm x 44 cm)
- Lily, the fox: 8 1/2 in x 13 1/2 in (22 cm x 34 cm)
- Isabella, the bunny: 9 in x 6 in (23 cm x 15 cm)
✂ Time needed
- 2 hours for Oliver, the teddy bear, and Isabella, the bunny
- 3-4 hours for Lily, the fox
✂ More about each of the patterns inside the animal sewing patterns bundle
THIS IS A DIGITAL ITEM. NO POST OFFICE INVOLVED. INSTANT DOWNLOAD.
PLEASE NOTE: the purchase of this pattern gives you the right to craft and sell items made from it online or at craft fairs. However, mass production, resale, and distribution of pattern pieces and instructions are prohibited. Please, give credit to Sew Toy Design as the original designer, and add a link to my shop in any written communication.