ABOUT THE RAINBOW PILLOW SEWING PATTERN & TUTORIAL
– Easy sewing pattern for beginners
– Step by step photo instructions with easy to follow written instructions (measures in centimeters & inches)
– Full-size printable pattern template
– Tips & tricks for a toy sewing and embroidery making
– My support, if you get stuck for any reason at all. Just message me here on Etsy.
Finished size (approximately)
12.5 in x 8 in / 32 cm x 20 cm
1 hour for beginners
– Pieces of fabric, size 2.5 in x 9.9 in (6 cm x 25 cm), for the front of the cloud, one for each color of the rainbow. The cotton fabric is the best, but you can use any pieces of fabric you might already have at home.
– Dark blue fabric for the back of the cloud, size approximately 16 in x 12 in (40 cm x 30 cm)
– Dark blue embroidery thread for eyes and mouth
– Dark pink embroidery thread for the cheeks
– Light pink wool felt for the cheeks
– White and dark blue sewing thread
– Toy or pillow stuffing
You will also need a sewing machine, pins, hand needle, scissors, tailor’s chalk (or erasable fabric marker), printer, and regular printing paper.
I am sending happy colors your way, and I hope you will enjoy sewing & sharing this rainbow pillow as much as I enjoyed making it.
THIS IS A DIGITAL ITEM! NO POST OFFICE INVOLVED! INSTANT DOWNLOAD!
PLEASE NOTE: the purchase of this pattern gives you the right to craft and sell items made from it online or at craft fairs. However, mass production, resale, and distribution of pattern pieces and instructions are prohibited.
Please, give credit to Sew Toy Design as the original designer, and add a link to my shop in any written description. Thank you.
There are no reviews yet.